Technology is changing all areas of our lives and of course gaming is one of them. Here we’ll look at some cool ways technology has improved the world of gaming.
- There are new gaming consoles being released regularly and each one seems to have better, more impressive features than before. LaptopUnboxed is a great site to compare reviews of the latest consoles and gaming laptops to help you find one which suits your needs and requirements.
- Online gaming has come on a lot over recent years, to the point where it now feels like you’re in the same room as the people you’re playing against. You can chat to them using a headset or by typing. Some games allow players all over the world to play together, so it’s a great way to meet new people too.
- The graphics of new games is phenomenal. Many games look almost real the graphics are so advanced. This means players can really immerse themselves in the game and escape from the outside world. Virtual reality has advanced this even more, so much that it can almost feel like we are in the game ourselves!
- Gaming on the go is now possible thanks to handheld consoles. This technology has come a long way since the original Gameboy. Simplified versions of many games are available on mobile now too, meaning the daily commute is no longer boring!
- Artificial Intelligence has been used in games for years, however it has never been so advanced as it is now. This is great for when you want to play a multiplayer game but don’t have anyone to play against, or none of your friends are online. AI is now able to closely replicate human players, and it is learning and growing all the time.